The First Floor of the Building construction was commenced during 2001 and was opened on 11th February, 2003 by our then President of ICAI CA.R. Bupathy. The First Floor Consists of Computer Lab, Library Room, Chairman Room and Secretary Room. The Computer Lab was converted in to ITT Lab and the same was inaugurated by the then President of ICAI CA. T.N. Manoharan.
Our Madurai Branch have the places namely Karaikudi, Ramanathapuram, Sivagangai, Paramakudi, Aruppukkottai, Thirumangalam, Dindigul, Theni and Palani within it’s jurisdiction and the number of members is around 750.The Students strength is about 1800. Madurai Branch is the 2nd largest branch in Tamilnadu.
The Madurai Branch has been administered by 34 chairmen. Now our Glorious Madurai Branch has entered in to the Golden Jubilee Year on 01/04/2011 under Presidentship of CA.G.Ramasamy and the SIRC Chairmanship of CA. K. ShanmukhaSundaram.
The Additional Building was inaugurated by CA. G. Ramaswamy on 13.01.2012. The Branch is now headed by CA. A. Mohamed Khan and his team. CA. P.V. Rajarajeswaran, SIRC Member is the ex-office member of the branch and he is the member of Madurai Branch.